

Monday: our first spring day that we could go out with our bikes for a significant length of time. Tori, at first, was very frightened of falling in, but within 10 minutes she was braving even the most narrow sections of the path without walking her bike. Matt and I could have gone on longer, but after 1 1/2 hrs. the girls and our guest, Harvey, were ready to pack it in.

A southeast view of a field with horses.


Looking east toward Wendover Woods at bull rushes (sp?) and a swan in the town of Wendover. Hey! I think I see "Wilson" to the right of the swan.
It is so beautiful there! It is so awesome that you get to live so many cool places!
ReplyDeleteLove, Lindsay
I was just looking once more at the lovely pics on your blog, and I finally noticed the funny comment about seeing "Wilson" by the swan. What was name of that Tom Hanks movie? Love you. Mom
ReplyDelete