
Yes, Zagreb does have a
McDonald's and it is very popular. I did not buy anything, but I did go in an see the menu. It had some regional differences, but still had the good old Big Mac on the menu. Along with regular french fries, they were selling a thin type of
potato wedge that seemed very popular. It was, of course, sold with mayo.

In the pub I noticed that the sign on the restrooms depicting the men's room from the ladies room was unusual. I do not know if you can see it, but it is a picture of a low heel shoe on the men's. You can guess what was on the ladies.

Not too far from the flower market was this fresh fruit and vegetable market. I did not take a
picture, but just beyond this market there was an indoor fresh fish market - you can imagine the smell. There was a dog outside the fish market whining to get in, the smell was driving the poor thing crazy.

A view of Zagreb's skyline, or part of it at least.

Saturday morning before returning to Germany, I walked around the square where this flower market was located.
Cool photos, Doug. Thanks so much for letting us vicariously enjoy your travels. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Love you much!
ReplyDelete